Terms and Conditions
The Quad @ Chennai
1. The fee needs to be paid upfront during registration. Cheque, credit card, online payment, or cash via Netbanking is accepted.
2. The membership entitles members to a 10-week customised programme with a certified fitness/nutrition coach who will provide you with a tailor-made plan to suit your own fitness goals based on your health and medical history.
3. Membership is allotted to every member on a first-come, first-served basis since we have limited spots available in with each coach.
4. Due to the online/virtual nature of this training programme, we will be using photographs and video aids as a part of the coaching methods. We will be providing you with photographic and video content for you to consume and will require you to share photos/videos of your meal plates and workouts as well.
5. Quad Fitness Pvt Ltd holds the right to refuse service to anyone. If service is refused to someone post-registration, a refund will be provided on a pro-rated basis.
6. Quad Fitness Pvt Ltd holds the right to refuse service to anyone who has a preexisting disease condition or injury at any point if it proves to hinder their training or has the potential to aggravate. If such a condition is identified, a refund will be provided after a cancellation fee of Rs 5,000 is subtracted from the total payment.
7. The Quad strongly recommends that you clear your participation in this training and/or nutrition programme with your physician. While the QuadVirtual coaches will scale your workouts, tweak them to suit your individual needs and provide nutritional recommendations based on information provided by you, it is recommended you understand the following:
(I) The Applicant agrees to participate in physical training sessions instructed by coaches and trainers affiliated with Quad Fitness Pvt Ltd and attached herewith a Declaration (and an Additional Declaration, if applicable).
(II) The Applicant (and in the case of a minor Applicant, the guardian of the Applicant) hereby waives all claims and rights against Quad Fitness Private Limited, and also indemnifies and agrees to keep indemnified Quad Fitness Private Limited, against all losses, expenses, costs and damages that Quad Fitness Private Limited may suffer or incur, as a result of:-
– Any falsity, incorrectness, or incompleteness in the Applicant’s Declaration or Additional Declaration;
-Any injury or illness that the Applicant may injure or suffer, during the course of the fitness program, or as a result thereof;
-Any injury or illness that the Applicant may cause to any other participant or observer of the fitness program, or as a result thereof;
-Any actions taken by Quad Fitness Private Limited as a consequence of any injury or illness which the Applicant causes, or suffers, or is a contributory to.
(III) The Applicant has fully read and fully understood the foregoing assumption of risk, and release of liability. The Applicant acknowledges that this obligates the Applicant to indemnify the parties named for any liability for injury or death of any person and damage to property caused by his/her negligent or intentional act or omission.
(IV) The Applicant also confirms that he/she is consciously waiving claims against Quad Fitness Pvt. Ltd. and that he/she is doing so after being made fully aware of all risks.
(V) This agreement shall be binding upon the Applicant, and the Applicant’s successors, representatives, heirs, executors, assigns, or transferees.
8. If this form is being signed by a legal guardian, he/she hereby also gives permission to administer the necessary first aid, and in case of serious illness or injury, to call for medical and/or surgical care for the child and to transport the child to a medical facility deemed necessary for the well being of the child. All expenses incurred in this regard, are to the guardian’s account.
9. CANCELLATION: In an effort to maintain the high-quality service we provide, we register only a limited number of trainees in each batch. So taking up a spot and then cancelling is not appreciated and comes with a penalty.
– If membership is cancelled 10 days or more before the commencement of the programme, a refund will be issued after deducting a cancellation fee of Rs 3,000.
– If membership is cancelled 1-9 days before the commencement of the programme, a refund will be issued after deducting a cancellation fee of Rs 6,000. If membership is cancelled after the commencement of the programme within the first 10 days, a refund will be issued after deducting a cancellation fee of Rs 9,000.
– Any cancellation post 10 days of programme commencement will attract a penalty of the entire cost of the programme.
10. DEFERMENT: For reasons similar to cancellation, deferring/postponing your membership to a later date comes with a penalty too.
– If membership is deferred 5 days or more before the commencement of the programme, a credit will be issued under your name. This will register you for the subsequent quarter.
– If membership is deferred 1-4 days before the commencement of the programme, a refund will be issued after deducting a deferment fee of Rs 3,000.
– If membership is deferred after the commencement of the programme, a credit after deductions will be issued under your name. The deductions include a deferment fee of Rs 6,000 and the pro-rated cost of the time spent by the coach as part of the programme duration.
11. When you sign up for any of The Quad’s workshops, events, services or programs, you agree to enter areas or spaces (online or offline) where photography, audio, and video recording may occur.
12. By signing up, you consent to interview(s), photography, audio recording, video recording and its/their release, publication, exhibition, or reproduction to be used for internal training and quality purposes, webcasts, promotional purposes, telecasts, advertising, inclusion on websites, or any other purpose by The Quad and its employees and representatives. You release the Quad, it’s employees, and each and all persons involved from any liability connected with the taking, recording, digitizing, or publication of interviews, photographs, computer images, video, and/or sound recordings.
13. You have been fully informed of your consent, waiver of liability, and release before signing up for any of The Quad’s services. If you would not like to be part of these recordings, photography, and/or screenshots, please write to hr@localhost or inform your coaches in writing of the same and we will ensure that you are not part of the same.